A certificate programme in early childhood education is available. This full-time diploma degree is open to those who have finished their higher secondary (10+2) or comparable examinations with a minimum of 50% marks.
The certificate course in daycare/creche management provides an in-depth theoretical and practical understanding of the skills and aptitudes required to support the development of young children (Upto 6 Years of Age). Candidates interested in working in child care education, pre-schools, or home daycare education should take this course.
What is the Purpose of a certificate course in daycare/creche management?
- The certificate course in daycare/creche management provides the information, skills, and procedures needed to oversee the education and development of young children under the age of six.
- The training is designed for teachers and persons who want to work in pre-schools, pre-primary schools, nursery schools, anganwadis, or in the establishment or management of children’s care institutions.
- This course teaches applicants about the development, needs, and rights of young children (birth to six years).
- Students will learn about common childhood illnesses, how to care for sick children, and how to take preventive steps throughout the course. Candidates learn how to care for special needs children.
Advantages of a certificate course in daycare/creche management
In the last several years, there has been a tremendous increase in public awareness of basic education and child care for children as young as six years old. There is a high need for qualified instructors who are well-versed in children’s education methods.
- A foundation in early education is provided through the certificate course in the daycare/creche management programme.
- It covers topics like child development and psychology, child nutrition, life coping skills, pedagogy and planning, and pre-school and daycare centre organization, among others.
- Candidates who complete the Early Childhood School Diploma programme are prepared to work in a variety of primary education sectors. They can work in both the public and commercial sectors, or they can create their own childcare centre.
Eligibility Criteria for a certificate course in daycare/creche management
- Candidates pursuing the certificate course in daycare/creche management must meet certain minimal requirements.
- Candidates must have passed a recognized board’s higher secondary (10+2) or comparable exams.
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% on the qualifying examination.
Why choose us?
We are a leading platform that helps you get trained as a daycare expert. You will have to deal with children of all ages, and hence you need to have a clear mindset for that. Our certificate course will help you in keeping yourself well-groomed with the same.