Having a Master’s degree in the field of education opens up a whole new world of opportunities for people to enhance their career growth and success. Completing an M.Ed. course helps candidates to stay up to date on new trends and standards in the field of education.
An Overview Of M.Ed.
Master of Education, commonly known as M.Ed, is a higher education course in teacher training of 2 years duration. The course requires the students to study new methods of teaching and educational research. It focuses on helping students learn about the different aspects of education. Candidates aspiring to enroll in an M.Ed. program must possess a specific skill set and fulfill the eligibility criteria as required by different universities offering the course.
The M.Ed. program offered by TTII is divided into four semesters spread over two years. Students are required to complete six subjects in each semester with 4 credit points assigned to each subject. The subjects include the following.
- Psychology of Learning and Development
- History and Political Economy and Education
- Educational Studies
- Introduction to Research Method
- Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Women Education
- Philosophy of Education
- Sociology of Education
- Curriculum Studies
- Pre-Service and In-Service Teacher Education
- Inclusive Education
- Educational Technology, Instructional Design, and e-Learning
- Early Childhood and Care Education, and Elementary Education
- Higher Education
- Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment
- Educational Leadership
- Advanced Research Methodology and Inferential
- Perspective, Research, and Issues in Teacher Education, Education Technology, Instruction Design, and e-Learning.
- Educational Management
- Comparative Education
- Education of Children With Special Needs
- Guidance And Counselling
- Testing, Measurement, and Evaluation in Education
- Advanced Educational Statistics
Benefits Of Pursuing M.Ed.
Candidates opting for an M.Ed. programs can be assured of enjoying the following benefits.
- A significant increase in salary and benefits due to an increase in teaching skills and knowledge.
- Enhancement in leadership skills that prove advantageous for candidates pursuing leadership roles.
- Ensure better and stronger mental abilities for the candidates’ thanks to the intellectual stimulation and cognitive development of their minds.
- Open up career advancement opportunities for candidates and help them contribute to improving the educational environment
Why Choose TTII
The comprehensive, innovative, and lifetime teaching resources offered by TTII as a part of its programs, help the trainees excel in their chosen field. We help our achieve their career objective by teaching them the most innovative techniques and promoting the concept of active learning. The advanced teaching skills acquired by students at our institute help them to succeed in diverse educational setups.
If you intend to take up a teaching career, visit our website today to learn more about the course.