Teachers Training Institute of India is an autonomous body that offers a multidisciplinary education platform that helps students explore their talents and pursue their areas of subjects of interest. It was established in the year 1995-96 with the association of the Government of Karnataka under the Indian society ACT 1986.
The Primary Teacher Training offered at the Teacher Training Institute of India is a two years program. The eligibility of this program is 10+2. This course is created by combining national and international theories by academicians with years of knowledge and experience. Our Primary Teacher Training course is reviewed periodically by our curriculum community.
We have highly experienced and skillful faculties who provide excellent education and training. The classroom training that we provide promotes the growth of classroom management, pre-school administration, teaching phonetics, etc. We also conduct Teacher training workshops taken by professionals, so that the students will get a real-life experience of teaching in schools. We include comprehensive, innovative lifetime teaching resources with our programs by engaging our students in productive and active learning.
How do we impart sessions?
- You will get all your short and long-term courses done under the guidance of our top faculties who will make you industry-ready.
- We have designed many welfare programs and promotional campaigns to help students to be employed.
- Our Institute provides financial and educational support for all underprivileged students.
Why should you choose our Institute?
By enrolling in the Teachers Training Institute of India you can learn innovative techniques and learn advanced teaching skills that will help you in the long run. Our mission is to deliver high-quality Montessori teacher education programs to students to develop a solid foundation in the field of Montessori philosophy, methods, and interactions which creates an enriched learning environment for them.
Primary Teacher Training
The educational structure for the first year includes subjects like:
- Psychology and Child Development
- Education and Society
- Educational Technology
- Primary Education and School Management
- Environmental Studies Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Art Education and Work Education
The educational structure for the second year includes theory subjects like:
- Contemporary India and Education
- Childhood and Growing Up
- Curriculum Pedagogy and Evaluation
- School Leadership and Management
- Language Training Education (Regional Language, English, Hindi)
- Subject Training Education (Mathematics Education, Social Studies, Science Education)
The practical courses for the internship program are Teaching skills with 4 skills- 2 skills in each Pedagogy subject for practice, observation of 25 of 30 lesson plan-in each Pedagogy subject, practical examination one lesson in each subject conducted by the external board, practical preparation, and administration of achievement test, I.e, unit test in both Pedagogy subject and viva voce.